Thursday, November 27, 2008

Suddenly felt very down....dis morning was sooooo excited...
kept asking ppl 2 help me take photos....
kept wating ppl 2 take photo wit me....
at d last period, my semangat decreases, dunno y....
though Mr Hanna dismissed us earlier,
though i've finish taking photos with everyone,
though I can leave d class whenever I want,
I just dun feel like stepping out of the class.....

dun want those moments end....
wont b seeing those who r hving their final sem next year....
every time when I think of this, I jux feel down out of a sudden....

dunno la...
thought wont feel sad if dey all go
kept bullying me....
bt still, I think I'll miss d days dey bully me....
weird eh? I noe....bt still....sheesh.....

Last day of the semester....
hMm....starting of finals....
shouldnt blog adi....

wont be blogging 4 a period of time
*fingers crossed*

Al d best 2 those who r leaving~
Al d best 2 those who r having finals~
Al d best 2 those going abroad~
Al d best 2 those who will be in d next sem~
Al d best 2 everyone~

Hexen
*with a very complicated feeling rite now*

No comments: