Friday, November 28, 2008

1 down, 3 to go!

Jux finish d 1st paper, eng!
kinda satisfied with my essay bt I kinda skipped a lot of poem questions.....
sad la...
dun really noe wat it means...
spent d most time yet wrote d least....

hope dat I can get 80 marks....
nth much though 60 will do d trick yet....hMm....

later going back 2 sch 2 collect my CCA,
very scared la....
hope dat my score wont drop dat much....

hope dat everything wil b fine...

watching quarentine later....
kinda worried
watcing movie during exam period sounds so not me....

bt wat 2 do, nt me driving....
need 2 burn more midnite oil adi i guess....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

are you ok???? u have been posting since i off to korea..i tink u are missing me right?? hehe

and you know what?
u said u want me to buy dong fang shen qi album for u

but i couldnt find any coz i din go to all the places.i onli went to the markets which sells cheap but not so cheap in Rm things

so i ended up buying a note book with dong fang shen qi a lot inside, and the korean woman .....continue later. 3minutes left to online in changi airport..bb

Anonymous said...

ok so me again...

so the woman gave me alot of things on dong fang shen qi...then i started feeling weird but my sis ask me to take coz it is supposed to be free

so in the end, i got their A4 size photo, one 4th album orgininal poster. and my sis got 2 other items..

we ended up paying around 45 000 won..which is more than Rm 150..

hexen..u must belanja me or do me a favour when we back to penang...

u know what i want right??