Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Lost n found department~

Have been a regular customer 2 d lost n found department....
funny thing is I've been thr soooooooo many times
(including d 1st time 2 claim my lost stuff),
until 2day only I know whr's d lost n found department....

i noe u guys will b sweating rite now....
bt seriuosly, now only I noe whr it is..u guys noe?


I noe u guys will say la, aft 5months in taylors, still dunno whr lost n found department a?!
Bt, I bet thr's still lots of ppl who doesnt know whr is d lost n found department!! 1na bet?

Anyways, me oways visit lost n found department
bcox

1st time, i left my purse in The Web,
2nd me lost me fon in D15.....
sad la.....found purse, lost fon....no wonder dey call it lost & found department, haiz....



If there'l b smth dat u're meant 2 lost, wat will u choose? Fon or purse?
Very hard 2 decide eh?

Done phase 5 adi!!!! happy la~
one more assignment 2 go!! yipee!!


finals coming....haiz.....
need 2 stuck with d books adi.....haiz....

i tink i'l gt depression la, mood change sooooooooooooo fast....

Btw holidays r coming!!! hehee hahaa~

3 comments:

Malcolm said...

Wow... You actually went to the lost & found...


...


Honestly la... Where is it ah? :P

Yeaaaaaa... Exams approaching...


Beware...



MAL
:-P

Rhuyann said...

旧的不去,新的不来...haha
gd luck in ur exam...

Hexen Ong said...

Mal - I thought I'd stated in my post adi.... d student central~

MR Ho! - wat old din go new wont come!? dat one stil new le~ though it's d cheap RM130 toy fon la....bt gt memories ma..... =P