Monday, November 24, 2008

Red + Blue = Purple

Dunno y, have been loving the color PURPLE since secondary school.....
come to think about it, almost everything that I have is purple(if i dunno wat color 2 choose)
clothes, watch, pants, files, note books......towel, Pj, almost everthing....

Still thinking y i love d color PURPLE,
watch Lilian's presentation 2day, it's about the book that she had studied:
The Color Purple
In her book, she mentioned that PURPLE represents human hopes
well, is this the reason y I love the color PURPLE? perhaps.

Suddenly, smth struck my mind, PURPLE is made by mxing RED n BLUE.
RED signifies Feminism while BLUE signifies Guys. (sorry limited vocab, dunno wat's dat word)


I admit dat i'm nt so girlish, yet I'm nt dat boyish too!
I'm kinda of like in between.
PURPLE give me d feeling that it's between RED n BLUE....

Mayb dat's y I love the color PURPLE

1 comment:

Rhuyann said...

haha...
no wonder those ah gua's so love purple...haha
just kidding...
i loved purple...but no more...
maybe my uni theme color is purple...
sch t-shirts are often in purple...
ergh~~sick of it...