Sunday, November 23, 2008

Hate d fact dat i'm a girl....

Seriously, I'l sometimes hate the fact that I'm a girl....
although i do enjoy being a gal,
bt sometimes, i felt dat there's oways things dat a gal cant really complete
examples?
I have plenty!

1st, I love backpacking.
Every time I tell my mom dat i 1na go backpacking, my mom will say no.
"Y?" i asked. "Because ur a gal! it's very dangerous!"
ArGhh! gal factor again!!!
Y cant a gal go backpacking? I know ur worried bout my safety, I know wat's happening out thr (rapping cases)
bt, ma, I'm nt dat pretty k? I dun hv d sexy body too!
I dun tink dey'l b interested with me....2 b honest...

Next thing would be:bball!!!
dun hv d chance 2 join d guys 2 play bball...
ytd, was so happy dat i gt d chance 2 play with d guys!!!
yet, my skills gt rusty, cant even shoot properly....
n d guys tend 2 go easy on me....
i noe i'm nt rough enough, bt guys, if ur rough on me, I'l b rough back too! (Someday!)
dun like 2 play wit gals 4 dey're sometimes too soft....

there are sooooooo many things dat often make me hv d thought of y i cant b a boy....

oh ya! If i'm a boy, I wont hv 2 suffer whenever my aunt comes n visit me....

b4 i end, jux 1na say dat, i still love being a gal (can cometimes bully boys! =P)
Dun worry, I wont go 4 those changing sex surgery, me stil nt dat crazy...
jux feel dat I'm nt those soft gals so stop treating me like one!
again, cox i'm Hexen! XD

No comments: