Friday, May 2, 2008

Wahahaha! Found!

Sooooooo Lucky!! Text books are back! I'm so lucky! The handsome security guard helped me keep the books! yipee!! lalalala~ lalala~ =)

Went to pizza hut 2 eat d salad and the soup..... super nice la the salad.! We stacked whole lotz of it n jux imagine we manage to stack 3 time the height of the bowl!! Wahaha! Now starting to worried that next time we'll be black listed in the pizza hut customer list................ hope they don't care bout it so much..... I tink they shouldn't care lo~ since we help them finish the salad n by doing this way, they can provide fresh n crunchy salad everyday rite? So that means i'm doing the rite thing lo~ lalalala~

Bloggy, I went to the church 4 vibe 2day.... 2day the topic that they are focusing is honour our parents. It's the 5th commandment. I've thought a lot after hearing the talk. I recalled back the days i shouted at my parents, disobeying them, hurt them, didn't help them with house chores...... I feel like going back home and hug them straight away!!! I can still rmb the days I went climbing the mountain with my dad.... Oww~ how I miss those days~

I can stil remember those days when I had dreams bout my parents passed away.... I was so scared whenever I got those kind of dreams...... When I hurt them, I'l definitely regret bcox I scare these will be the last words I tell them. Daddy, Mommy I love you forever n ever n ever n ever n ever n ever..............................

Gud nite bloggy! So sleepy rite now..................sleep tide bloggy!

No comments: