Thursday, May 1, 2008

Happy Birthday!

Ola! Haha funny me…… created d blog so long adi bt now only started my 1st ever post in this blog. So may I announce, 2day, 1st of May 2008 is my blog’s birth date. I really hope my blog can live long cox my previous 2 seem 2 hv a short life…… Sorry 4 creating u n abandoned u 4 such a long time……..

HmM…. What should I write for my 1st ever blog? Oh ya! Everythin bout me! Hi blog, I’m currently 18 (so happy! I jux turned 18!) My birthday is on d 17th of April. I’m a gal (obviously!) Now studying at my 4th sch, HELP University College (1st is Jenny’s Kindergarten ;2nd is Keow Kuang primary school; 3rd is Jit Sin high school). Taking Foundation in Arts. Jux completed my 1st sem, Now it’s my 3rd day of my sem.

Bloggy! From now, I hope that we can bcome closer and closer! That’s all for the 1st day. Bloggy nice meeting u! Have a nice day!

No comments: