Tuesday, May 13, 2008

2day I woke up at 6 smth in the morning….Had a stomach ache…. Dunno wat I ate last nite… my stomach was so painful!! Bt aft d toilet thingy, I felt better. Since it’s still very early, I decided to make my mom a card with the material I had bought from the Art Friend (The Gardens). Made a rough drawing on the paper.






Oh my gosh!! I’m so late adi…. It’s jux a simple drawing n I took such a long time to draw it…. I’m almost late for my class adi…. Completed my bath in 10min, grab my bag, put on my shoes, n rush 2 sch!! Luckily, I’m on time!! =)
Usual things happens in my campus life, hang out with my frens, bz with yearbook n C2AGE thingy, oh ya! I’ve promised Christine dat I would help her on the diploma orientation day.


Found ou dat my schedule got changed totally!! bt d lucky thing is I stil get my friday as a no class day!! yipee!!(trying 2 think positively) =P













Alas! Done with the card!!
My first time making my mom a mother card!
(without being supervised by my kindie teacher =P)

Mama! Love u forever!!

No comments: