Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Grow up!!

Time to grow up again!!
When I'm young, I learn how to walk,talk, eat, read....
When I learned how to walk,talk, eat and read, it's time for me to grow again....
It's time for me to learn the skills...
When I knew how to use the skills, it's time for me to learn how to be a better man...
Now I learn that, there's always space for us to learn,
there'll never be a word saying:'You've learn enough. STOP.'
When I enter high school, I learn how to mix with different people.
I learn how to discipline myself.
I learn how to improve myself.
Glad that I joined the orchestra.
Feel so lucky I got so many opportunities to perform in various places...
Phuket, KL, Melaka, Johor, Singapore, Genting, Beijing, Hangzhou, Taiwan....
These are the places that makes me grow, grow and grow!
Now I've graduated from high school, I entered college...
College makes me grow: adapt the completely new environment, cope with a bigger variety of people, blend into the groups....
When I learn how to blend in and involve myself in various activities,
it's time for me to leave again,
for another new environment,
time for me to learn how to bear with the sadness and fear of losing friends that I treasure so much....
to all my friends that I treasure: Hope we're best frens forever!! Love you!

No comments: