Saturday, May 3, 2008

Subang Trip!

Went to subang 2day..... Was planning 2 wake up at 7am n start packing n leave 4 subang at 8am.... bt in d end, it turn out 2 b: woke up at 9am, bath at 930 and went out at 10smth.... haha i'm such a lousy planner! So lazy 2 go out 2day..... Aunty visited me dis morning.... lazy 2 move la.......... bt still bcox of my dearest fren! i'l b thr!

Rommie, Cynthia, is going back 2 penang 2day.... Oww~ I miss Penang soooooooooooo much!

I feel like going home with her la~ y? y? Y penang cant b KL's neighbour?! (i noe this sounds stupid bt i jux cant help it lar~) if they're neighbour, i can eat penang food almost everyday!! wahahahaaha

Okie back to d subang trip, aft sending cynthia back, I took another taxi 2 KL central. It turns out that the taxi fare 2 KL Central is more reaconable n more convenient la..... I spent 4.90 2 Bangsar for the previous time. n dis time, I spent 5.40 2 KL Central...... If I take LRT from bangsar 2 KL Central, It'll cost me 1 buck! so next time, I tink i'l stick on d KL central part.

There am I, standing at KL Central, queing up 2 buy my KTM ticket. bought the ticket, walk in2 platform 5, n I'm sooo lucky! the train got here as soon as i reach platform 5! haha ^^ happy~

oh ya1 the train thingy! Need to wait for 8 stops onli reach subang.... Read on the train. Reach subang, a taxi driver offer me 3 bucks 2 go 2 Taylors. Damn lucky again! usually it coxt me 5/4 bucks 2 go Taylors. Reach Pheik Vay's place at around 11 smth. Wow, the whole journey cost me 10 bucks!! is it consider cheap? I seriously hv no idea at all...

B4 continuing to talk about the trip thingy, thr's smth very interesting happen 2 me!! Creepy thing!

I fell asleep after I online. Hence, Pheik Vay called me 2 go n sleep her bed. I remember I was sleeping very soundly. After a while, I heard Pheik Vay talking to her roommate, Yoo Na. I heard them talking bout me, I wanted 2 sit up n talk 2 dem bt, the weird thing is I cant wake up!! I already told myself that I 1na sit up bt!!?? I told myself 2 calm down n start moving up little by little. Luckily, I get 2 get up a few min later.....Phew! Told Pheik Vay the whole story n I was hoping 2 gain some shocking reasponse, mana tau, Pheik Vay had experienced it a lot of times adi!!

Okie find, mayb that not smth really interesting, so I'l jux continue wit my trip.... Was awaken(actually it's 2 make me more alert) by Pheil Vay. She said she 1na bring me 2 go n eat smth nice. Wow! nice food!! Who can resist it??!! Thus, following her bcame my stepping stone 2 reach for gud food!! HeeHee!

Went 2 sunway wit fernie at around 4pm I guess..... When we reach thr, we saw 曾志伟和钱嘉乐pass by. Din really care bout it 1st bt later on, when we passed by Britich Indea, saw them again wit d crowd. Hence we decided 2 go in n take their pic. We seem to b d ones that oways block him way(cox they oways go 2 d places that we're standing) Fernie's sis took a few pic n manage 2 let her self 2 b in d photo of d two celebrities.She got her bday present from her sis. It's an Esprit bag worth 69.90. quite nice. Me n her sis gt diff taste so i dun really like it lo.....I tink she'l b using it as a school bag. Her sis said gt things 2 pass it 2 her so we need 2 follow her sis 2 d carpark. my dear fernie, she dun 1na go den drag me down saying i dun 1na go cox need 2 buy shirt. Bt her clever sis's bf said:'let Hexen go buy her formal wear u follow us la!' haha she straight away kena! haha! Went to G2000 2 look for formal wear....wow! d shirts r at least 169 per shirt! exclude coa n skirt!!!

In the end, we ended up in Jusco buying bras. weird la..... diff cups diff price...... so unfair 2 those havin big bossom la rite? need 2 pay more..... Hving big bosso is nt smth illegal rite?? Next stop, shoe shop! picked a few shoes 4 fernie...1st few very nice n I manage to find a pair of shoe that suit fernie a lot! However, too ex, so 4get it.....next! tried a lot of shops....heng hao called while we're trying out d shoes....it around 5smth going 2 6pm... fernie was trying her shoes dat time..... she promise them will reach in 5 min time bt on d way 2 meet dem, we found d perfect shoe 4 fernie!! Thus, we went in n try..... n u noe, dey wait 4 quite a long time..... paid part of d shoe price 4 her as her bday present. I bought a belt 4 myself....cox d one using it rite now spoilt d....

Took a taxi to ridzuan condo....heard dat it's a taylors student apartment....hMm...weird name....Walk a long way 2 eat steamboat..... d steamboat is quite nice(minus d walking wrong part n reverse n walk part, everthing is perfect!) Ate so much! So full! paid d bill. Go 4 our next plan:Movie! took another cab 2 sunway, bought d ticket, wait 4 one n a half hour(went PDI later coffee bean). Watched run papa run. Very touching! went back 2 pheil vay's house n blog again...bt too tired so sleep in a short while. That's all for sat..... to b continue 2molo.....

So how's the story bloggy? wat do u think? *to b continue*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Promote ur blog...or else nobody knows it...jia you jia you~!!!