Friday, May 2, 2008

Text Books!!!!!

OMG!! Careless me! Bloggy, I've 4gotten 2 take my friend's books back 2 my hostel!! n the worst thing is: I can't find it in d campus anymore!!! Oh god! Pls help me now! I really hope that she's not angry of me...... I don't 1na lost another fren....

*what happened*
On the day where we're having business principles tutorial class, Jia Huey asked me to help her carry the books back to my hostel because she don't want to carry the books back home. I promised her to do so. She saw me holding a hold stack of books in my hand, so she told me that she'll put d books at the C2AGE counter so later i can collect it when i'm on the way home. Bt, I'm so forgotful!!! I really need a machine to fix me brain la.....kept 4getting things........

Aft d day we had business principles, I recieved a sms from her. She asked me whether I got take d books back or not. This is when I start 2 recall back that she actually ask me 2 help her bring d book n I've totally 4gotten bout it! totally! Then, I start calling everyone who were at the booth there.....D ans they gave me really make me feel that there is still hope to get back the books.

Unfortunenatly, I cant find it 2day when I get back 2 d campus!! this is how I ended up here typing d whole story n brainstorming wat to do next. I really hope that I can find back the books bcox I dun hv d money 2 pay her back all the books......

2 options to carry out if I cant find her books back: Pay her cash or Give her my books...............
I dun 1na do either ways lar............ T.T wat should I do? If I pay her cash, I wont have enough money 2 pay my fees. If I giv her my books, I need 2 buy new books......... It's jux dat I get 2 buy 2nd hand books la..... At least not dat ex............. I tink I'l go 4 d 2nd option..........

Arrgh! Y this week there are so many things happened on me?! Y?

No comments: