Friday, November 23, 2012

Do you know that

If you roll yourself in bed with a blanket the way u roll a sushi you can tuck yourself to bed? 
This is sooo cool!!!!!!  Living by yourself far from home makes you misses home.


After learning this,

HOMESICK NO MORE!!!! 


No this is not an advertising post, I have never read this book before.
Probably never will.
Stumbled upon this when I was googling around.  =D

Never knew such book exist (or can exist). Owh well, this just further prove the fact that thr's no such thing as "owh I bet there isn't a book for this!". Thr's always a book for everything, even a book for poop and a book specially for awesome I should write one myself since I'd discovered my first homesick no more trick: the sushi roll!! (That's right, it even has an awesomely cool name  =D)

No comments: