Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Guess what? I learned a new word today!


Bibliophobia: Fear of books

Perhaps that's something that might happen to uni students, I foresee an exponential increase in this diagnosis in the near future. 

They said books are good companions. A good book is like a good friend. They didn't finish the statement: A bad book (I guess a more appropriate term would be, textbook) is like an enemy trying to strangle you when u fall asleep while studying in the middle of the night. 



Alert: textbooks aren't your friend, stay away for safety purposes! Read under adults supervision (I would personally recommend the FBI)


On a side note, I wanna swim with dolphins. 

Bring me away from those evil books dolphins! I'll be safe in the waters!! 
Books' greatest  fear = water *evil smile*
  


Ok, de-stress time over, back to books *horrow scream while being dragged away by the evil books* 

I'll be back! (Terminator determination),
Hexen

2 comments:

jun said...

hahahaha. you remind me of me... when under stress, all sorts of nonsense comes out! HAHAHAHAH

kaihan said...

lol hexen XD