Friday, November 16, 2012

This happened before,



and Hexen, you'd overcome it, this time it will be the same! You will be able to do it!  =D


Lord, give me the strength and wisdom to differentiate what is necessary and what is not. What to say no to and what to say yes to. How to let go and Let You take care of the things that are not meant for me to handle. How to be the joy giver rather than the joy absorber. Give me the serenity to accept things I can't change, courage to change the things I can and wisdom to know the difference. Teach me how to let go. 


To give is to receive. Yet, how can you give when you haven't receive?


Before prayer, this is how i feel, 



After prayer, this is how I feel.

I can do all this through him who gives me strength.  (Philippians 4:13)


I choose to hang on to You for I know You will never fail me.

Love and forgive, dear friend, you really challenge me a lot in this sense. 



Gah... three assignment due every week is killing me... plus final papers and year long group project...so much work to do...  Stay positive!!!!!  (lol, I type satay in stead of stay just now, guess I am hungry...again!)
Satay positive!!! that would be pretty cool too, eat satay and u'll feel positive. It's like killing two birds with one stone man! (gah I am not making sense again)  XD
The HEXEN is back!  muahahaha




No comments: