Friday, February 3, 2012

Made cookies for my classmate on tuesday nite, wrapped it on wednesday morning and brought it to class. and, She didn't turn up.. Another classemate end up feeding me with tonnes of oatmeal raisin cookies that she bought for me from tim hortons, Such a sweet girl! She is those kind of frens who are very loyal and takes good care of friends that she cares. She taught me a lot too. Am so blessed!! Felt bad for her condition, being allergy to almost everything! I should include her in prayers =)

Went and mend the MHAC booth, met Natalie Mun, very sweet girl too! =)
Helped my sister from Bethel adopt-a-student program to move, I am so thankful to have Chris in my life! He's just a wonderful guy, helping out people that he didn't even know! Nice guy bt so many terrible things happened to him... death of his wife and daughter... I really felt like crying when he said his daughter, Jennifer would be my age doing university and would be having these moving house moments if she's still alive... God, I thank You for sending so many people around his life when he's at his weakest. You are so wonderful! =) Thx for reminding me of how wonderful You have been.

Had a great bonding session with Saq n Ryan. I guess I'm starting to be more open in sharing my feelings and thoughts with people. They really understand me and gave me the time to put my thoughts together and speak out how I felt, I still find it hard at times but I am really thankful for them. I really do.

Starting to c the effects of blogging, I felt so far away from You this week and this blog just brought me clsoer to You again. Thank You =)

"Our God,
is an awesome God He Reigns,
from heaven above with wisdom, power, and love
our God is an awesome God."


Post sounds very chunky, will smoothen it out if I get the time *fingers cross* hopefully it will still make sense when I come back and read about it.

No comments: