Friday, February 3, 2012

Can't help but to feel the same way

Saw this on a girl's blog that I'd been following quite some time, I love Audrey Hepburn too. I guess it's something all girls feel =D

I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person. -Audrey Hepburn-


I was born with an enormous need for affection, and a terrible need to give it. -Audrey Hepburn-


I'm an introvert... I love being by myself, love being outdoors, love taking a long walk with my dogs and looking at the trees, flowers, the sky. -Audrey Hepburn

If I get married, I want to be very married. -Audrey Hepburn-



I love her. It's like everything she says makes sense to me. And at one point or another, I feel exactly the same. I feel her. <3

No comments: