Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Hexen, your hair is really LONG!"
I have been hearing this sentence more and more now. I am very proud that I am able to keep it this long and resisted the temptation to cut it, partly because I was terribly lazy and buzy to move my bum to the salon and too cheap to spend money to cut it. =P However, the main reason for it is I really wanted to donate my hair to charity!!!! I learn that there's such thing call cuts for cancer and been wanting to do it for a while. The sad news hit me on Wednesday that I cannot donate my hair because I'd dyed it before. The dyed part will not be accepted!! this is SADDDDD!!

Anyways, I have made up my mind, I shall wait patiently for all my dyed hair to grow out and grow more black hair and I SHALL DONATE MY HAIR!! it's part of my bucket list =D

Gambateh Hexen!! =D =D






No comments: