Thursday, February 9, 2012



Love her smile

Audrey Hepburn, the more I discover, the more I love her. I seem to be able to relate to her. I feel her.

"I believe laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing; kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day, and I believe in miracles."

- Audrey Hepburn




Cheeky Audrey, love this photo of her



btw, I didn't know Jump shot exist so LONG ago!!

Everything around you gets better when you smile and take some time to have fun. Hang around people that puts a smile on your face and warms your heart!

Warm fuzzies!! =D



Side note,
Heard some very troubling news about a friend last fri. Felt so helpless because there seems to be no way to reach her. I prayed that You will send someone to her life at this moment to support her or give me a way to reach her. I was surprised to be able to get her email after praying about it in service and got her contact right after service when I decided to say hi to a couple people that I haven't spoke to for some time. Ashamed by my little faith and amazed by Your works. thanks for answering my prayers!

Stress alert!! Keep smiling!! =D it makes situation better. =D

Loving life,
Hexen

2 comments:

jun said...

hahaha. i used to have the same backdrop as your current blog!! ah moi, can put ur font bigger??? ;p

Hexen Ong said...

Yes amoi, font made bigger, is it better now? btw, skype me this week if you see this!! =D