Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tracking~

Tracking stuff is soooooooo cool!!
The delivery company sent me an email saying that a shipment has been sent by waterloo to my house in Bukit Mertajam and that mail was to track where has it gone.....
That was already cool  (4 me la)
bt, the coolest part was to jux see where it had gone~ (inother words, stalking it)  keke...
It took 3 days only to be sent from totonto to Bukit Mertajam!!  (at's fast n efficient!)   =)
and the service is really good, for I can just go online and check it through my email without having 2 log in2 smth website.......  (my fav part  =D, stalking without having to log in)  [hey, it actually rhymes!!]   =P
Seeing it being ship from toronto to London, to Kuala Lumpur, to Petaking Jaya, to Penang and lastly my home, that was realy cool ( n i jux realize that my shipment package has jux been to places I had never been to b4.....should I feel bad 4 dat??  =P)

anyways, after checking it this morning, I  jux found out that the shipment was delivered in good condition ytd afternoon  =)   

Having the latest news bout whr ur stuff is going, how cool is dat (ok, Mayb i shuldnt say cool....)
bt I really think that it's sooooooooo cool!!!    =)


jux found out that I am getting better n better at crappin.....I can crap so much for jux one small shipment~  (really hope I can do so for my cpt essay....)

k bac 2 reality now....tata!  

Love, 
Hexen  =)

4 comments:

taxi :D said...

giv yao zha gui a GPRS. so that you can stalk him as well when he is not around you. HEHE. hehe. fun? interesting? i will buy one for my bf if i got one. haha

xyingx said...

i think i noe hu is taxi
sure is some WU LIAO ppl
rite, hexen??
u having exam now??
cant go out wif u =(
miss u
add oil for ur exam =)

Hexen Ong said...

yea lo~
darn wu liao nia....
hmm, how 2 say le...
finals are on 27th may
bt now bz with assignments hehee
i miss u too!!!!
now rushing wit assignments~
take care!!
*hugs*
p/s: fernie's bday, how 2 celebrate??

taxi hates ying said...

ho chin ying. taxi is not wuliao ok. wuliao then you dun take taxi la. take BUS in kl. walk o cycle. dun let me catch you in TAXI. taxi is mine heheheheheh