Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mama's the greatest mom in the World! =)

Happy Mother's Day mama!
Love u 4eva!
Ur d best mom I ever had!!!   
(mayb it's bcox i only hv 1?) 
Jux kidding~  =P
can't  halp being naughty hehe
miss u giving me d face of "kid behave"
Miss d days u call me princess....
Miss Ong.....
and also
Hexen Ong Chang Zhuang!! 
 (which also means I'm in big trouble...yikes!)
hehee
Miss the days u comfort me when I'm down
Sorry 4 unable to b by ur side on mother's day....
sorry 4 making u mad at times
sorry 4 going against ur wish sometimes
Although I had did so much things dat had hurt u,
ur love 4 me is still d same
I love u mama!
Ur d best mom in the world!!

Love, 
Ur loving princess   =)

Ezek 16:44
"Everyone who quotes proverbs will quote this proverb about you: 
"Like mother, like daughter." 

No comments: