Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Of all days....

Purse is the thing that I forgot 2 bring 2sch.....
it was the day I need it most....
nt d money bt d sudent id and the locker key....
as rushing my cpt, needed d card 2 enter d library....
entered thrice,
gt scolded twice...
Darn malang wei....
 d last two times I enter, bump into another 2 guys who din bring their card...
(which in d end causes me 2 gt scold too.....)
another thing....
Was having Malaysian Studies dat day.....
Of all days.....
I din bring it on d test day....

locker key is another prob...
without it, no access to anything....
all my books.....
all my LAN notes.....

last words 4 d post:
nvr ever 4gt 2 bring my purse on one of the most important days i need it....
n trust me, d librarians aint dat nice 2 deal wit.....

=)
Love, 
Hexen

No comments: