Saturday, May 9, 2009

Some thoughts~

Yes some thought~


Was chating wit a junior of mine  (i noe i'm suppose 2 do my cpt now)
she told me dat she 1na take tourism

I dun mean 2 go against it, jux dat i have a piece of advice for her:

Actually nt only for those going 2 tourism sector only....
kinda applicable for everyone....


here we go!
When we are considering our future career, I noe it is good to cosider about ur interest too
havin ur interest in your career is a good thing
the problem here is that do we have the continuous passion for it? 
Are we ready to commit into it?

she dun really understand, 
she insisted on as long as she has the interest in travel, 
it will no longer ba prob

Mayb an example will make things clearer:
the life of a chef
chefs cook a lot
it will be fun at first when u start learning new dishes,
expecially when u enjoy doing it.
After learning the dishes,
u went to work under a restaurant
it was very great  and interesting and fun at first, 
when ur doing things for the first few times,  
it's fresh n interesting, n fun too!
bt as time goes by,  will u b having the same passion in cooking like u first had on the first few days of work?
will u feel alrite if ur doing d same dishes everyday? (thr's oways a few customer's favourite dish rite?)

I used to tink of tourism too cox I really enjoy travelling
however, after observing wat a tour guide does, I felt bad for them....
their passion is no longer thr, dey have been to all of those places for sooooooo many times dat when dey reach thr dey jux help ppl 2 snap photos ar jux sit down thr and arrange hotel rooms, meal plans n stuff like dat

it's no longer a part of ur interest
n doind d same thing again n again will definitely make me lost my passion (nt 2 say everything bt most o the things)

so, jux some thoughts:
when ur determine 2 go into certain feel, make sure that ur prepare 2 commit and will have continuous passion for it! 
if u tink dat u can do the same things again n again without losing ur passion
U'l definitely gt my 100% support    =)



Oh ya! one more thing!

dis is wat my mom told me:
when ur picking a career,
rmb 2 think of the following 3 criterias (now I have 4)


1: ur family

2: ur health

3: Ur career

4: GOD (Newly add)   =)


when ur picing a career, rmb 2 consider the 4 factors above,
make sure that u wont neglect anyone of them....
I have seen too many ppl having their career factor as the first
where they neglected their health, family, n GOD.

No matter wat happens, I stil thinks that career is nt as important as the other three factors.
I noe some ppl might say i'm wrong
bt without d support of my family, without the presence of GOD, without good health,
nth can be accomplish......n I am SERIOUS!


Health is one thing that everyone tends to neglect these day (i do too)


Bt

 No Wealth Without Health

some might argue without wealth, there will be no health too
nevertheless, we stil hv our family and friends rite? 
If we still have dem, we're d wealthiest ppl in the world
needless to worry bout ur financial problems if ur in desperate needs.....
agree eh?   =P

(it's like when u hv not much money left n u really need money, ur family n frens will definitely try their best to help u) (provided that u dun ask for it too often/u are nt taking d money for granted)


dat's all for now

=)

need to go makan adi  hehee

love,
Hexen   

Dun Worry, Be Happy  =)

3 comments:

Krixstal said...

love,
Krixie =)

Elaine said...

Hexen, this is meaningful :D hehe I am sure your post will help someonoe hehe :)

xyingx said...

i din noe tat u r a god person :p
lolx
ur article is meaningful
n i agree wif wat u wrote
cox i will lose my passion
if i m doing d same thing
over n over again