Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Worth Checking Out~

A very interesting video that I found~

More than Money

Worth checking out~
I wish I watch this video before I go for my IELTS speaking test~
haha
no point wishing it now~
bt still not too late to know about it....

aft I watch this video clip,
I realized that the most important thing in our life is to be able to balance up our life between GOD, family, frens, work and ourself. Being rich is not what I want now (though it's not what I want before this too, just felt dat it's a bonus for me), instead being free from financial problems is now my goal. Seriously, these two are diferent things. Being free from financial problems doesnt neccessary means dat ur rich~

Have a moderate life is nt that bad aft all. Like what I heard most from my elders, the richest person in the world is not the one who has the most money, but the one that has the most LOVE.

Dunno how to elaborate adi....shall update this post again or anyone jux feel free to add on~

Love
Hexen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, wealth is no longer important for me lately. I figure it out during this holiday. Hexen, you're right!! we shall reach a balance in our own lives!!!!!!

Hexen Ong said...

Mind Asking who are u?

Thila said...

Its so simple and sound when you said that your goal now is to be free from financial problem and but it doesn't mean that you want to become rich. I like that.

It is true, those who are rich are those who give and receive love the most. Love makes us happy and it buys us things that money can't. To live contented is what makes us happy and that is what we should aim for. Richness is never a measure of money and wealth.

Live and make use of life as much as you can!!

=)