Monday, March 16, 2009

The Wet Feeling~

3 posts straight~
suppose 2 b assignment-ing, bt ended up posting blogs~ =P
2day's weather really bad la...
or mayb it's jux my timing not very nice enough...

1st, went out2 my uncle's house...
at 1st it was not raining, jux looked like it's gonna rain soon,
when i reach down thr, it's started2 hv drizzles...
as i walk, it gt heavier....
n jux a few blocks 2 my uncle's house, it was sooo heavy dat my back is all wet!! seriously thoroughly wet!!
was hugging my bag in one hand, holding d umbrella tightly with another hand!!
bt still, d umbrella failed me....
it flipped over n my whole body was wet from tip 2 toe!!!
haiz....i guess it's time 2 invest on a very good umbrella.....
my cousin recommended ESPIRIT~ i guess i should giv it a shot
Have been investing so much on cheap umbrellas, i tink it'll b d same price if i sum up everything~ n now ijux realise....

sometimes, though branded stuff are more expensive, bt some that are nt that expensive are worth the price, for it has really good quality n it is better for the long run~ =)

2nd, I thought it's d end of the impact of the weather, bt when I reach home, geez! I din even realise that it was wet....
I only realise it when i slipped...right arm is really painful...
A-07-05 is wet!!! I 4gt 2 shut the window!!
Learn another lesson 2day, rmb leave the windows open when ur not in the house..
if not, when it rains heavily, u'l b d one sufferingfrom the consequences....

geez! 2 lessons in a day.... :- Branded Stuff are expensive not only because of the
brand, bt d quality too


- Never leave windows open when ur not at home

I guess dat's all 4 2day~
Oh ya! 4gt 2 mention, went 4 seafood dinner 2day with my relatives~
Owh how i miss those crab cooked with duck egg~
It's soooo nice!! jux dat dis restaurant's crab are not dat nice.....Carrey Island's crab are the best!

No comments: