Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Sorry and thank you!

To everyone that has helped me in my life:

1) Thank you for being soooooooooo kind to me.
2) Thank you for supporting me.
3) Sorry if I give you the feeling that I'm memperalatkan-ing u..... (I will never ever dare to do that seriously) I jux feel that you guys r easier to talked to compare to strangers
4) Sorry for being my fren (I really pity u guys, need 2 buy stuff from me.....)

Sorry! You guys are really great supporters!! Can't do anything without everyone of you~
thanks again! *90 degrees deep bow*

Love,
Hexen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

first: I do no who want to thank. Ok I just considered myself as one the humans who bought something from you.

1.)I don't feel I'm diperalatkan by you. But I just hope that you won't be diperalatkan because of your kindness. I am just making the world a better place to live by buying something from you.
2.) Take care of yourself. Hope you all the best.

Hexen Ong said...

Can you tell me who are u?

Anonymous said...

Haiyo...I can't log in my acc last night...so I put anonymous lah...

from,
the one who proves that you are abnormal