Monday, March 16, 2009

creepy~

Nt sure whether it's a dream or it actually happened...d feeling is sooo real...

Last Monday,
Was sleeping in my room until midnite, suddenly woke up,
both my hands are so numb that I cant feel a thing!!
tried to move my hand bt i cant...
seriously, d way i move it is d same thing as d way u move 2 lumps of fat!!!
dragging it....darn scary man!

last nite oso...dunno y, felt like i need 2 open my eyes, bt i cant....dunno y...
My eyelids were soooo heavy it felt like 1000 tons of weight landed on my eyelid!!!
felt dat someone was in d house....was so scare bt jux cant move at all... no strength at all...
scary scary scary....
luckily manage 2 gt up n lock d balcony's door.....
felt secure...den fellback 2 sleep again.....=P

5 comments:

Jeff Henry said...

Hey...

I had dat condition before too. It's juz dat ur hand is squeezed too long until the nerve connection is temporary cut. It's normal, after u unsqueeze it it will resume back to normal

About the 2nd wan.. I'm what cause that. But I think it's just a dream, a dream that you can't open your eyes, I felt like dat b4.. No matter how much I struggle to open my eyes, it never open. But then, later I "really" awake my eyes felt like never tried 2 open b4.. Strange phenomenon rite? But I think one of the cause of that is just too tired. I had this when I sleep in the afternoon...

Malcolm said...

Adoiii...

Cham lo like dat... Hmmm... But den it's true wat Jeff said la, i oso kena b4... So fun, like no more hand... Kenot move it one... O_o

Wow ini macam ya? I better pray for my mui2 lo... Muz be she miss her koko 2 much kua :P Or maybe not enuff sleep kua... :)


MAL
:-P

yTze said...

hey, I used to get these a loooot!
And I'm still not sure why.

My dad suggested last time that my mind was too active when I try to sleep.(possibly after watching movies, especially scary movies)

Maybe try read a book instead of msn-ing or movie-ing hexene =p

Jeff Henry said...

hahaha..ya...
it's like when u chop ur hand oso no feeling wan.. :P

d eye thing one i think its juz a dream.... not real...? perhaps?

Haunter said...

stress too much.
drink beer n sleep.
u will sleep well.