Tuesday, September 18, 2012

This is my brain right now, colorful but messy.

Shall try not to listen to my fav songs when I'm having low energy, so I wont start associating it with low energy and start to not like them anymore, shall start listening to songs I don't like and will try to come out from the low energy asap to save my ears from horrible music, so smart Hexen  XD XD XD




I wish thr's more than 24hours a day, or maybe I should just try out hermoine's time turner. hmm...

On a random note, was chatting with a friend and realize that being here had taught me not to take A LOT of things for granted, being able to study here, meeting people, so many golden opportunities, life, fellowship, community. It has also taught me to be a chameleon. Adaptability to the max!!  Being able to sit in the church and listen to a powerful message, singing worship songs and having lunch with friends aft, something that I don't have much opportunity to do that in the summer. It felt great.

Have done a check list of things I want to eat when I get back here, so far, I'm doing pretty good  =D  even Kenzie's cake was off the check list too!! wuhoo!!  Next up, Harper's burger!!  mmMmmMMmmm~~ juicy juicy burger, so good  *drools*

May I present you, the sampler. *drools, flooding the whole world*



Life is good, better with a positive mindset!!
Hexen


No comments: