Monday, September 10, 2012

Something I really don't want to forgot




Is the flight I had from KL to Narita Airport, no I didn't meet anyone interesting in this trip although i have to say people around me are pretty... Ok nvr mind I totally didn't pay attention to who was around me this time. Why? Because there's smth more epic to it!! I happened to be on the right side of the plane and it was an overnight flight so when they serve breakfast, it was actually sunrise on my side! Watching the sunrise on the plane while having breakfast is just pure amazing :) it's like the day just started off so right that everything u eat feels like rainbows!! It was a totally different experience than watching sunrise on land or just seeing the sky on the plane, sunrise + on the plane = double/triple the awesomeness, the rays, seeing how it slowly spread to the whole sky from just a thin fine line to the full  lighted up sky. The scene got better with the lively clouds that are so puffy like cotton candy! So magical, just like how happiness spread! It's really encouraging to know that imagine the sunrise as a goal you are working towards, every single action is significant and paints the picture, even though you are not at the final picture yet, the current picture itself has it's own aesthetic value. and seeing how it slowly progresses, it's definitely a rewarding experience. I really want to make sure this memory stays through blogging it and the feeling that I'd associated with it will stay.

(no, I didn't take this picture, I was't exactly beside the window so I wasn't at a good place to snap a pic of it, had breakfast and watched the whole sunrise with a stranger felt pleasantly peaceful)

Life is good.

Hexie

PS: can't believe I fell asleep while blogging this and clicked published before I actually complete the post  =.=  Sheesh Hexen, sending text and also posting a post in the midst of falling asleep... what's next? crack up a meal?

No comments: