Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Faith

Challenge accepted Papa!  =D



Looking back my summer, things have become clearer now, a lot more things to learn, a lot more answers to seek, and I know all of these is to prepare me and to bring me closer to You. I know no matter what, I will just have to trust in You.



This popped up during my quiet time. I don't need all the answers in order to have faith. Faith is to believe something when there isn't sufficient proof. It wont be faith if everything is laid out wide and clear for you to accept. Besides, there is no way faith can wait until every stone is overturned (a quote I read somewhere). I don't think it's possible to be in state where our intellect has no objections towards anything. In a way, we have some form of faith to a certain degree towards different things.


I look forward to another awesome year of journey with friends and families that I am blessed with.




No comments: