Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tartar? Tartars?

have been playing wit words dat sound similar....
ytd was mix, maids......
2day's tartar n tartars...
it happen in History class when our dear Mr. Hanna is back!!
(poor him, he collapsed n hit his head in d toilet.....
Like d art drawings that he showed us...(Really Perfect drawings!!)
Start loving Renaissance art....
Hope dis will come 2 use in my assignments =P
later, he divide us into 7 groups n....
guess wat,
I team back wit d naughty budak, Aryan!! (Hi Aryan! We meet again!)
While reading, the phrase - "the Tartars from the Black sea" appeared...
Both of us had no idea wat it is....
d only thing that pops up is (everyone should hv guess it) --Tartar sauce! Tada!
Hence, he suggest that we check d glossary n c whether thr's any tartars at d back...
nth turned up...
suddenly he said:" I noe whr i can find it! we muz find under Fish & Chips!"
*LAME*
i wanted 2 whack him soooooo much!!!!
Other den he saying dat I'm a chemistry gal,
a heroin in comic books n
my weapon is atoms, ( which is everything dat he can say bout me)
he is a "gud" boy....
He's clever....
hope he can teach me more.....

No comments: