Thursday, July 31, 2008

Muslim, me?

2day, Esther ask me whether I'm a Muslim or not. Muslim?! Me?!
I was surprised by the question she asked.
Do I look like a Muslim?!
"What makes u think that way?" I asked back.
"No it's jux that u oways never reveal yourself, you always wear long pants and shirts, nth much of exposure, like the Muslim..."she answered.
"Oh ok. No I'm not a Muslim. I wear this way because it's Taylor's dress code...." I said.
"u din c how i wear outside only....If u c , den u wont think that way...." I continue saying.
"I think it's bcox SOMEONE din ASK me out 4 a date" I teased back.....
"haha, one day, one day we shall go 4 a movie." She replied.
Well luckily I din ignore her bt ans dis ques politely.
I manage 2 gain a new fren rather den gainin an enemy!!
Gud job Hexen! Hip Hip Hurray!!

No comments: