Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Mix? Maids?

Something happen today....
something that I have never expect it to happen....
At least not on me.... =P
someone ask me:"Are you local?"
oh well this is normal, so I answered:"Yeah sure! Y?"
She suddenly said:"no nth, I thought you're mixed."
At 1st I thought she said I look like a maid...
I was shocked but as I think further:"Yea, perhaps I do look like a maid bcox of the way I dress in college." a bit sad but I can still stay cool with it...
Told my fren bout this n my fren said:" When did she said so? I was bside u all the time! I'm sure that she din say anything bout maids, but she did mention that u look like ur mixed blood..."
*Relief*
It's not the 1st time people ask this type of question, well it's the 1st time ppl say i'm a mixed alrite, bt nt d 1st time ppl said I look like someone from China...not only d local ppl said so, even the people from china oso said so!
Do I really look that un-local/in-local?
Better nt tink too much...
happy 2 hear ppl say that i'm a mixed (since mixed ppl r mostly pretty, cute, sexy or gorgeous)
I noe I noe, I'm nt in any of the category listed above....
Mayb I'm one of the unlucky mix....
Heehee! talk as if i'm really mix....
Truth: I'm not mixed!! (oh mayb I am: Hainam mix with Hokkien)
who cares! as long as I'm happy, who cares? =)

1 comment:

chocolate@pple said...

hahahahhahaha~
roflmao~!!!!

maybe its chinese mix malay
or chinese mix thai
or chinese mix vietnamese..
or worse~!!!
maybe its malay mix indian...
hahaahha~
jkjk... too high ade today...

at least that person bo say u r fat and ugly ok~!!