Friday, April 27, 2012

Grrrr!!



I messed up again... Why? Hexen, Why? Everytime you know this will happen yet you do it again. When will u learn the lesson...Sometimes you just knew it will happen yet you still do it. Sheesh, need to hentam kepala alr a!!  *bangs head on wall*


Whatever that has happened, it happened, there is nothing to change just move on and focus on the current issue.



Is it good that I am still feeling so calm about it? Or I'm just so tired of it and wanted to get it over as soon as I can. It felt like bfore ytd, everything was in stagnant and BOOM! Finish 2 of it today and felt like the ball started to move this morning and it's accelerating so much! On one hand I want it to be over but  and on the other hand, I need more time. #MIsymptoms LOL!

 6 down, 1 more to go. Fighting!  =D 

1 comment:

yTze said...

Oh Hexen...

It's so hard to change :((

If you're referring to last minute revision and procrastination, I am WITH you.

I've told myself so many times that I would never let it happen again, and even with so much time on my hands, it still ends up mostly the same way.

It's weird. It's hard. It may be a conspiracy of the brain (someone else's theory).

HANG IN THERE HEXEN!