Thursday, August 4, 2011

Reminder

1) Look at what I have, not was I dont have

2) Stop worrying about things that I cant change by just thinking, so STOP THINKING Hexen *knocks head* (haha smth nostlagic jux popped up while i knocked my head =P)and give it a rest. I guess it's true dat women can't stop thinking~~ or mayb jux me when i have too much free time XD

3) dun overcomplicate things, rmb math class? simplify equations? (gosh! took me 10 times to get 'simplify' typed properly!)

4) over creative imagination can sometimes give u nightmares, dun b too creative Hexen

5) do things one at a time, multi-tasking = more inefficient, myth busted! dun tink it's a myth.. hmm... owh well..

6) do things that will make you happy =) friends make me happy, so u know who u are ppl!! talk to me!! XD hang out time needed folks! (hmm.. saying folks makes me feel old) XD

7) Read more, especially my new bible! hehehe

8) Plan thing in advance, nvr leave things last minute!! >.< super hard le... dun even know wat's happening in future, how to plan? *cough* excuse *cough* (Hexen's having split personality XD

9) Have fun n enjoy LIFE!! It's LIFE!! wooo~~~~~

10) make sure the list I make can be achieved!! =)


Hopefully the future me will read bak without feeling ashamed XD

yours,
Hexen from 10min ago XD

1 comment:

yTze said...

Oooiii oooiii oooiiii didn't know you've been thinking so much!! O.o

don't knock head. sayang*!