Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Nightmare

I woke up at 3:55am this morning bcox of a nightmare... My heartbeat was beating so fast and my body's sweating like nobody's business (was gonna use sweat like a dog bt dog doesnt actually sweat so yeah) anyways, bak to the topic, it felt so scary! It's like i'm in a horror movie and i'm the main actress in the movie (if it's a real movie,it'll definitely b a oscar winning movie hehehe)

anyways from the point i can rmb about the dream was me entering a warehouse-ish circus with game machines kinda thing around... sounds like a very good beginning for a scary movie eh? in the whole big warehouse, there is only this small little girl staring at you with her innocent eyes. I can faintly hear the voices of a couple tough guys at the far bak of the warehouse which i think the point is that they didn't know I was inside. However, for some reason like a movie, i can c the image of what those guys are doing: drinking beer playing pool smoking n laughing~~ I just stood there as soon as I saw the little innocent girl... bfore I started saying anything, the little girl approached me and ask: Can I hug you pls? with the biggest smile on her face. For some reason that I don't know I start to feel scared.... i think in the dream world i had, there're cases whr little girl are asked to hug strangers n force them to give them candy/money in order for them to let go of u, for some reason the hug is a very scary hug, it's accompanied by high frequency screams n tonnes of hopping! In my dreams I refused to conform n tried really hard to battle with the little girl. the only thing i rmb is my heart is pumping so fast right aft i manage to make her fall down (sounds very cruel of me to drop the kid bt it felt so scary dat time!!) n run for my life, just when the guys realize i'm escaping n is chasing aft me, i woke up sweating like mad!

weirdest nightmare! creepy lil girl hugs hehehehe

i wonder how would mr freud explain this dream XD

No comments: