Friday, April 24, 2009

Happiness~

2day, ramdomly, I googled happy/happiness.
Dun ask me y i did dat cox I jux feel like googling smth n dis word jux pop up from my mind =P
Mayb it's bcox I gt UBC offer....
Mayb it's bcox I am feeling happy....



Found a lot of links there (which I had posted some under something that interest me)
feel free to view it if u want to....
one thing that I found out is that, the images that I clicked to, oways leads me 2 long long article about happiness



one thing that I am very sure of is that:







I dun fell happy when I need 2 read such long articles lo~~!!!! >.< (this icon looks like a rat...)






for, me happiness is a very simple thing....
maybe it's not dat simple for others,
bt for me, happiness is jux a smile from ppl around me...
perhaps a hug, a warm yet simple "hello!" =)





Smile! =)


Hexen

5 comments:

Lilian said...

Wow!! Congrats Hexen!!!

ah_thew said...

Tahniah kepada saudari Hexen!!!! Hooray!!!!!

Malcolm said...

Ooo kongratulasi adikku...

Oh and youve been tagged :P


MAL
:-P

Anonymous said...

Hello!

does that makes u happy? hehe...^_^

Hexen Ong said...

lil - thx dear!! *hugs*
ah thew - thx man!! *hugs*
Mal - thx koko!! *hugs*
Ibnu - yeap dat do comtribute 2 part of my happiness~ =)