Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Choices~

there are a lot of choices that can be made, jux dat sometimes, i felt that i'm lost in the choices...
whether to do this or to do that, has start to b a very tough question for me to answer...
made some stupid ones, made some so so ones, and made some great ones...
sometimes it is out of my will too.....
sometimes there are no other choices other than the provided ones....

*end of talking weird weird stuff*

anyways, one thing that I oways have no problem in making choices will be:





cheng! cheng! cheng~







wanna noe?










hMm....









It's















What to eat!!! haha =)






Hmm, wat choices do I have?
Loh Mee or Hokkien Mee?








can I have Hokkien Loh instead? =P






Love,
Hexen

2 comments:

sh said...

very swt....
adi fainted after reading dis post...
hahaha

Anonymous said...

good in creating suspense...

nth else to say...

*fainted