Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Steamboat

My family and I (Total: 10person) went 2 Cameron 2day. Depart at around 2pm; reach Cameron at around 4 smth. We stop by a strawberry garden and took quite a lot of photos. I felt very happy when taking photos. Well, mayb I’m a photo person, will be very happy when taking photos. Love to take photos. Feel dat taking photos is a moment whr time can actually be caught. Lovely memories will be captured. One funny thing that happened was, I wanted to call my bro, instead of calling his name, I call him ‘pig’ in mandarin. Unexpectedly, my cousin replied me, hehe, which means dat he admits that he is d pig! HaHa! Laughed him till he hit me (ouch!) hMm, I wonder, y ppl like 2 hit me so often? I’m jux laughing, dats all, nth illegal rite? Mayb ther’re jealous of me being sooooooooooo HAPPY! =P Oh well, later we check into the hotel, it is really cold; colder than I had expected. (Hmm, wonder how I would survive when I’m in Canada.)

After putting everything into the apartment, we went for dinner. From the title, I guess everyone should noe wat we had for dinner. Steamboat! Our plan was to eat 1st, nite market next. Conflict started. Thr were 2 ppl approached us. A guy n a girl. The guy was the 1st one who approached us. However, d girl won. She offered d ‘best’ price. She offered six people’s price for ten of us. (smth like 10 of us eat bt dey only count for d price of 6) My cousin felt very guilty 4 nt going for d guy. I felt dat my family members are very kind. All of them said: “We’ll go thr 2molo la!” I tink I’m d only one who is kinda cold hearted, (mayb it’s bcox I’ve studied business principle before….) I think that it’s is best describe with the sentence ‘Survival of the Fittest’. Whoever offers d best wins d game. (nt sure whether is it appropriate or nt, feel free 2 correct me, I’m open with all suggestions – useful one la…)

Guess wat, we kinda being cheated by the gal! She said for the price of six. Indeed, dey only offered d amount of food for 6 ppl only…. We’re felt kinda stupid 2 fall 4 dis. Anyways, my cousin is really mad about d gal. As for me, I think dat it’s ok 2 b mad 4 while, yet dun let it influenced ur mood 2 eat right? U can either choose 2 b happy or sad while eating d food, y nt choose to enjoy d food?

Enough of d conflict stuff. Dat time, d soap opera dat my family members love 2 watch was showing. So it is kinda funny 2 watch their action. We’ll throw everything in, close d cover, watch tv n wait 4 it 2 boil. When it is boiled, everyone will switch d attention 2 d food, it’s kinda like in d war, everyone kept scooping up whatever dey want. Den we’ll continue eating n talking. After finishing wat’s in d pot, we’ll throw stuff in2 d pot again and wait 4 it 2 boil. Hehee~ D attention is given 2 d tv again. Silence around d table. D whole thing repeat again n again until all d food is finished. Left d restaurant half full. All of us decided to go 4 d night market.
Bought loads of stuff; from eat 2 play, everything! One funny thing is whenever we go, d crowd goes~ seriously I’m nt perasan-ing! It can really b seen at d last stop, when we stop at a stall that sell everything in RM1. Very cheap! D clip dat I used 2 love is also RM1! Saw a clip with d design of a TAXI. Thus, I’d decided 2 buy 4 P.V..

That’s all I guessed. Funny thing la….. when I’m doing my assignment, it feels like forever for me 2 achieve dis length (without double space!!); felt like so fast 2 achieve dis length when writing my blog. HmM~ I wonder y~ =P


Hexen
9/ Dec /2008 22:37pm. (Cold~)

No comments: