Saturday, March 31, 2012

I need more time!! So much had happened my little bloggy, so many thought to tidy, so little time!! Ppl are graduating/leaving canada soon... I will miss them so much!! Thx for the wonderful memories you guys have left for me!! I love you guys a lot!! All the laughs and the talks, I really appreciate it. I realize that we might be just friends for the season, regardless, you guys have blessed me with so much happiness and love. We might not meet again anytime near the future, but you guys will forever be dear in my heart. Hopefully I get to visit each and everyone of you in the future! =) Friends come and go, what matters the most is the quality time that we had together. I am lucky and very love by so many people. Thank you for being my friends!! Everyone of you out there!!! =D SO filled with love, Hexie

No comments: