Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'll have to say, I have awesome housemates that totally know how to make my day!!!


Have been really stressed out recently, last night decided to just stay home and relax with my housemates. Jason gt back home in the evening with tonnes of funny youtube videos bookmarked on his lappie. It WAS HILARIOUS!!! ketchabot, retarded star wars trumpet opening sessions, fireworks, threadmill running gone wrong!! Come to think about it, those are the kinds of videos that you will only find it funny when you watch it with friends.

Stayed home with Ryan and we had a Sherlock Holmes n SMASH night =) Wonderful time, made me realize that hanging out doesnt have to be all talking. Sitting back, enjoying each other's company works too =) n I really needed that =)

I miss home, Happy Chinese New Year! =)
Getting videos from family back home, gosh I miss the familiarity!! skype session is well needed!! =D

God, teach me how to focus on You and surrender. Please teach me how to love others the way You love me, Thank You my awesome Papa. Thanks for showing me life is beautiful =) Thank You papa for putting Mimi in my life. She is one of the people that I can see You shining out from her. I ask for Your blessings upon her in Jesus' name, Amen! =)

No comments: