Thursday, September 22, 2011

Soul Surfer

Highly recommend this movie to everyone!

The acting was ok, but the storyline is GREAT! So inspiring! and it's based on a true story!Been wanting to watch this movie since the beginning of the year and finally! I have no idea of all time, I picked the busiest time to watch this movie. It turns out to be worth it!! =D

God has His plan for each and everyone of us. When something bad happens, something good follows. There is ALWAYS a reason why God let that happen.


Before this movie, I used to feel a little annoyed about the fact that my English ain't as good as others which made me felt like I'm not on the same starting line. *spoiler alert* Bethany has only one arm, she doesn't have the same starting line as others too, yet she wants to be treated equally and strive for the best! Not having the same starting line as others made us strive harder and not leave us in a comfort zone. People tend to take things for granted when they are in a comfort zone, at least I tend to get lazy =P

*Imitating Barney in HIMYM*
When something bad happens....Wait for it.....wait for it.... Something good follows
(ok, i know it's a lame one, but it kinda works eh? =P)

Sometimes it's hard to c the good that follows, bt I'm SURE it's there.


"Interviewer: So Bethany, do you think you will surf again?

Bethany: I think? I KNOW!!"



Ok, I've got to stop writing to stop myself from eating these wonderfully-yummy-hard-to-resist-dark-chocolate-acai-blueberry-snack! *try saying that in one breath! ok i admit, it's not that hard*

Thank you Lord, been quite burn out for the past week, thank you for speaking to me through this movie,
You daughter, Hexy

3 comments:

LasVen said...

i just downloaded soul surfer after reading ur post XD

Hexen Ong said...

wee~~ Yay!!! hehehhee Aft watch dat i feel like going hawaii surf oso~~ bt scared of sharks XD

LasVen said...

hahaha~ yalo yalor, go la, go surf and take a PRO surfer photo of yourself hehe:D