Tuesday, January 19, 2010

感触良多

It's been a long time since I blog..... Y? u might b wondering..... thr're times whr i hv the urge to blog.... (believe me, plenty of times) yet, a lot of things that drew me back, mainly: laziness.... no time.... and soemtimes when i feel like blogging when i'm in a bad mood, it stops me cox i felt thr's enough upset post in my blog..... lots of reason that keeps me from blogging......

Well, here am I! it's been a long time sine 17 april 1990..... i felt that my life is changing at a faster pace.... I can still remember when I was young, playing around with my cousin, being ridiculously boyish (trust me, u will believe that i'm a boy when u c me dat time, with my boyish name that contributed to it as well) to primary sch whr i hv no idea wat's happening and y all the kids mux wear d same thing and b in the same room while all the parents are outside the room looking with a concerned look....

I can still rmb my dad praising me for performing well in sch when I was in standard 4....dat time i hav no idea y did he praise me.... i din know i was top ten in sch, i din know till I was in standard 4 that i hav sat for so many exams (wish i still hv the blur attitude right now so i wont feel nervous when i sit for exams hehe) well i guess that was the beginning of me knowing about the usage of figures to determine a person's ranking in the sch, society and life..... (which to me i felt is the beginning of the loss of innocent-ness)
- I can still rmb bout the story my friend told me about a little kid that
choses money over a teddy bear..... ppl nowadays will think that he's smart
to take the money, it's gud to not be naive, he has the chance to b a
successful businessman bla bla bla... however, i felt dat the innocent is no
longer thr.... this is jux my own opinion.... i felt that once you learn about
the importance of money, u will bcome very materialistic, u start to care
bout money, ur no longer the innocent little kid.... (some ppl might think it's
a gud think bt i dun) 童真已失去 了.... y do the little kids need to grow up so
fast.... y not let dem enjoy a few more moments of freedom of troubles that
involves money... y dun let dem hav d time to enjoy their naive life that does
not show the ugly side of human beings.... (i can stil rmb thr's once i get so
digusted of the ugliness of human till i feel so hopeless) i cant denied the
importance of money bt the i jux dun like the ugliness of it..... i dun like ppl
to fight over money..... (bt real life u have to start doing it when u start to hv
no money left...) it really feels shitty to ask ppl for money.... (haha, jux
ignore my weird n lame opinion, forgive my poor ability to express my
feelings) gosh! i really love to crap! XD

Then to the time whr i was in high sch, whr the main reason i go to sch is bcox of the orchestra life i am having. I really enjoy those times, I really love the moment when u gt the victory aft all the hard work that u'd put in before this, I really miss the times whr a concert turn out to b a success aft all the training being put in, I really miss the time travelling together to a place to perform, the time whr we cried bcox of the pressure from parents and from the competition....all that i can say is all the good memories are still the good memories while all the tough times has also become good memories as well!! I felt that i had really lived my high sch life to the fullest! =) though there are still some regrets in my high sch life ( i regret for not spending more time wit my fren dat r not in the orchestra) bt i really have a happy time in my high sch =)

after high sch is the time my transition starts to accelerate.... *to be continued*

2 comments:

LasVen said...

yea.. money is important.. i dun feel this much until i reached here.. without family.. al alone.. trying hard to manage my own living n money.. and not to ask money from home.. =) i am sure alot of us feel the same way.. dun worry.. u wil always be the same cute hexen i noe with the big sweet smile =DDD

yTze said...

mana part twooooo :P