Sunday, February 8, 2009

A Mixture of feeling~

I jux dunno how I can get rid of this feeling.....
mayb writing it down can help me release out....

I jux dunno y, whenever I comw across with someone with some disability,
I jux feel like helping dem with all I can....
smtimes I jux feel like shouting at d ppl who neglected dem...
I noe some r jux kids bt I jux cant help it...
dey jux ignore him n dun 1na play wit him....
oways left him alone, even his father...
jux hope dat this (these) person (ppl) wont feel lonely.... (I kinda doubt dat....)
Oh GOD, my LORD, do bless them with all your mighty powers!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Help as much as we can...The society will teach both people (people with disability and people who neglect them)the lessons they need.

I think the only things we can do are just thinking about how to let them to gain self respect and always reminding ourselves about the necessities of concerning others.

Change myself before others.
(this is what I have in my mind)